How You Can Help Masumi
- Call Honolulu Crimestoppers or email a tip directly, if you or someone you know has any information about Masumi.
- Pray for Masumi, her parents and family.
- Share with your family, friends and co-workers about what happened to Masumi Watanabe.
- Post a prayer in the Prayer Book on this site, or write a condolence letter in the Condolence Album to Mr. and Mrs. Hideichi Watanabe and family. The Watanabe family will continually be updated on this website.
- Make Hawai'i a safer place by getting involved in the life of your community.
- Hug your love ones everyday and never forget to tell them how much you love them.
- Remind your love ones to never enter a vehicle of any stranger they meet, under no circumstance, never. Tell them if they sense danger to run away opposite the direction of the vehicle in question.
- Invite your family, friends and co-workers to visit this site, findMasumi.org. Forward this site by email to all of your contacts.
- Email Us any idea or project that can help us find Masumi.
- Download pdf file: findMasumi.org flyer from this website and post it in your office or on a bulletin board. This download includes a single flyer and quad flyer for desktop printing.
- Be Masumi's Friend and put a findMasumi.org bumper sticker on your car. Email Us for bumper sticker.
- Visit Masumi's Hometown and learn about Sado Island in Niigata, Japan.
- Check this website for continuing updates.
- Refer this website to someone you may know who is also missing a loved one in hope that they may also make a similar website.
- We are looking for a songwriter who can write a song for Masumi. Email Us.
- We need individuals or a group to help us with searches for Masumi. Email Us.